USTOA Tour Operators Make People Smile As They Travel To The World’s Happiest Countries | State
NEW YORK, August 9, 2021 / PRNewswire-PRWeb / – The tour operators of Association of Tour Operators of the United States (USTOA) offer routes to destinations around the world, including the top five countries in the United Nations annual World Happiness Report for 2021.
Each year, happiness is measured by the United Nations through a complex process, integrating parameters such as social support, life expectancy, income per capita, etc. In 2021, the top five countries were Finland first, followed by Iceland in second place, then Denmark, Swiss, and the Netherlands.
“Our tour operator members always bring a smile to travelers, handling all logistics, ensuring peace of mind through travel protection and guaranteed accommodations, while providing unique experiences travelers might not find by. themselves, “said Terry dale, President and CEO of USTOA.
Here is a sample of itineraries for customers who want to visit the top five countries of happiness with some of the smileiest operators.
1. Finland – The Northern Lights of Finland with Colette takes travelers in search of the elusive Northern Lights in Finland, with a cultural and historical visit of Helsinki, three nights in wild Lapland, a reindeer safari and a dog sled. Accommodation includes stays in a glass igloo in the wilderness and a Finnish log cabin. Departures are available between November 2021 and March 2022 for seven nights, from $ 3,199 per person.
2. Iceland – Evasion Iceland: golden circle & Whale watching with A good value for money vacation is a four night trip that includes whale watching at sea, a day trip to the magnificent golden circle, and an excursion to the famous Fontana baths to bathe in geothermal waters rich in minerals. Departures are available throughout 2021 and 2022 from $ 1,388 per person.
3. Denmark – Denmark Self-Drive: Copenhagen, Roskilde, Odense & Arhus with Goway trip is perfect for independent travelers who want to travel at their own pace on an eight-day self-guided tour. The route takes guests through that of Copenhagen museums, the zoo Odense, and Europe Capital of Culture, Arhus. Departures are available throughout 2021 and 2022 from $ 1,307 per person.
4. Swiss – The best of Swiss with Globus is a vacation from a storybook, with fresh Alpine air, Swiss chocolates, chalet-strewn hills and verdant farmland. Guests will enjoy an eight-day trip starting and ending in Zurich with stops at Lake Como, Lake Geneva and more. Departures are available for booking between 2021 and 2023 from $ 2,699 per person.
5. Netherlands – Grand tour of the Netherlands with Audley Trip explore the Netherlands for ten days with bike rides, visits to the famous windmills, a sunset canal cruise through Amsterdam, and a pottery class at Delft Pottery. Departures are available throughout 2021 and 2022 from $ 5,455 per person.
Find all the itineraries offered by USTOA tour operators on https://ustoa.travelstride.com.
representing nearly $ 19 billion in revenue, US Tour Operators Association member companies deliver personalized tours, packages and arrangements that provide 9.8 million travelers per year with unprecedented access, insider knowledge, peace of mind, value and the freedom to enjoy destinations and experiences around the world. Each member company has met the highest standards of the travel industry, including participation in the USTOA’s Traveler Assistance Program, which protects consumer payments for up to $ 1 million if the business goes bankrupt. As the voice of the tour operator industry for over 40 years, the USTOA also provides education and support to consumers and travel agents.
Gina Dolecki/ Ashley Mindnich
dolecki @ redpointspeaks.com / mindnich @ redpointspeaks.com
Ashley Mindnich, Redpoint, +1 (212) 229-0119, [email protected]